Inmate visitation and rules:
Visitation hours are:
Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Visitors must be signed in by 3:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Visitors must be signed in by 2:00 p.m.
Everyone must sign in at the front desk when visiting with inmates. This includes all attorneys, DHS, DCS and other agencies.
- Inmates receive 1 (one) visit per week.
- Limit of 3 people per visit (including children). Visit cannot be split up.
- If visitors only stay a few minutes then that’s considered the visit for the week.
- Every adult visitor (18 and older) must have a valid photo ID.
- No provocative clothing allowed (No short shorts, low cut shirts, tank tops, hats or toboggans and see thru clothing).
- No purses or cell phones in the visitation room.
- No food or drinks allowed in the visitation room.
- Parents or guardians of children should control them while in visitation.
- If the monitor is accidentally cut off by the visitor or inmate, it will not be restarted.
- There should only be one inmate on the monitor during the visit. If another inmate in the pod gets on the monitor then it will be cut off and the visit will be over.
- No profanity, cussing or yelling will be tolerated from the visitor or inmate. Visitation will be terminated immediately.
- Anyone that is seen trying to damage or being abusive to the phone monitors will be asked to leave immediately and will not be allowed visit anymore. Visitor could also be criminally charged for the damage.